Attention Would-Be Entrepreneurs: Stop dreaming of having your own business, and find out…
How To Easily Plan And Launch Your Own Business…In Just 30 Days!
Don’t waste another minute building someone else’s business. Instead, start counting down the days until you can start building your own.
Hey there soon-to-be business owner,
How long have you been daydreaming about hanging out your virtual shingle and starting a business you love?
If you’re like most would-be entrepreneurs, chances are you’ve spent a fair number of hours contemplating what life will be like when you can finally…
- Set your own working hours (and never punch someone else’s clock again)
- Choose your own clients (so you can stop putting up with nasty customers)
- Decide your own pay rate (instead of waiting for that oh-so generous 3% increase at the end of the year)
- Work from home in your comfy pants and pony-tailed hair (or maybe from a lounge chair by the pool)
Unfortunately, for many would-be entrepreneurs…
Dreams Never Seem To Turn Into Reality
So many promising new businesses are derailed by a lack of confidence and direction. And it’s understandable, really. After all, you struggle with…
- Finding a profitable business idea and niche (that isn’t already done to death)
- Navigating a legal labyrinth of LLCs and S-corps and other cryptic terms
- Scaling the steep learning curve of a host of necessary tools and software
- Creating in-demand products and programs—and figuring out how to market them
And even if you do manage to get clear on all of the many (many) pieces and parts that go into creating a viable business…
You’re Left Feeling Overwhelmed
At All There Is To Do
How can you possibly organize all your notepads, sticky notes, emails, random thoughts, trainings, books and folders (virtual and otherwise) into some sort of logical order? Where do you even begin?
Even if you think you have a viable business idea (and let’s face it, you really don’t know for sure) it can seem impossible to develop a full-fledged business from it. You have to figure out…
- Who your clients are and what they really need (and are willing to pay for)
- How much you can charge (too little is just as bad as too much)
- How to reach your market (because even the best program will sit on the shelf if you don’t know how to promote it)
All that dreaming and wishing won’t provide a solid plan, and sometimes it just feels easier to keep your day job.
But you don’t have to settle for being dreamer. Instead, take a look at….
THE 4-WEEK PLAN:
How to Start
Your Entrepreneur Dream Life!
Each week of this step-by-step workshop is designed to move you closer to your entrepreneurial dreams by providing exactly the information you need, right when you need it. No more floundering; no more chaos; no more confusion.
Just a rock-solid plan to take you from cube dweller to lady or man boss—in less time than it takes to negotiate a raise.
Week one kicks it off by ensuring your new business has wings, so you don’t have to worry it will sink like a stone and leave you with nothing to show for your efforts.
Week 1: Are you ready to be a successful entrepreneur and is your business idea solid?
There’s more to starting a business than just a good idea. You also need to ensure a steady stream of paying clients. Not only that, but you need to know that you’ll still love your business in a few months—and even years—or you’ll quickly burn out. We’ll cover all that and more in week 1, including…
- 9 ways to know you’ll still love your business next year—because hating your business is far worse than hating your day job
- 2 tools to help you explore your motivations and business aptitude—so you can be sure you have what it takes to make it long-term
- What the Myers-Briggs scale can really tell you—and how to use the information to build a better business
- 8 traits of powerful ideas—so you can instantly know if your plan has the hallmarks of a successful business
- A 5-point checklist to help determine if it’s the right idea for you—because a great idea can only be successful when it’s paired with the right entrepreneur
- 8 ways timing matters—and what to do if now is not the right time for your new business
- The single, most important question you must ask yourself—if you don’t answer this with honesty and integrity, you’re setting yourself up for a hard fall
By the time you work through the week 1 training, you’ll know for sure that your idea is viable, and that you have what it takes to see it through to completion. And that alone will put you far ahead of those dreamers out there who are still waiting for the perfect opportunity to come along.
Week 2: Getting Ready for Start-up
This is where most would-be business owners begin to lose heart. The legal and financial obligations that come with owning a business can feel overwhelming, and if you don’t know the right path to take, you can quickly become lost.
We’ve got you covered in week 2, with…
- A complete run-down of legal business structures—and how to choose the right one for you
- The one thing every new business owner must do to protect your assets—skip this and you’re risking everything to save a few hundred dollars
- How to find out if you need a license to operate your new business—plus special considerations you can’t afford to miss if you plan to have a business partner
- A critical tax consideration for both US and Canadian based businesses—skipping this step could put your finances in jeopardy
- The number one mistake new business owners make—and how to avoid it with one simple trip to the bank
- Why you cannot simply spend your business income—and how to handle your finances like a real business
- How to avoid being caught short at tax time—if you do nothing else, this one thing will keep you out of trouble with the government
- Why your business needs a plan (even though you already have it in your head)—and how to easily create one
- Why you need a dedicated office space of your own—and it’s probably not what you think
Money and tax troubles derail more small businesses than do any other issues. By building a solid foundation right from the start, you’ll be much less likely to suffer the fate of so many failed businesses. Week 2’s training will get you there quickly and easily, so you can move on to the fun stuff!
Week 3: Stress-Free Business Planning
In week 3, we’re going to build the infrastructure of your business. We’ll set up your website, create your mailing list, plan your products, and discover your dream client. Whew! That sounds like a lot of work, but it’s really not when you have a plan, including…
- Why it’s critical to put on a professional face—and how to ensure you look like the pro you are
- How to avoid the deadly “I’m just starting out” syndrome that kills so many promising businesses—it’s an easy trap to fall into if you don’t know what to watch out for
- The 3 most common newbie mistakes—and how to easily avoid them
- How to brand yourself and your business to attract your ideal client—miss this step and you’ll waste a lot of time and energy on people who will never buy from you
- 8 ways to identify your dream client—and there’s a lot more to it than gender and age
- Where to find high-paying clients—and how to ensure your offers meet their discerning standards
- 3 ways to test a new program idea—do just one of these and if it’s successful, you can be sure your product will sell
- 3 components of a perfectly balanced business—it takes all three to keep your cash flow smooth and your funnel filled
By the time you’ve worked through week 3, you’ll have a list of viable ideas, a feel for your ideal client, and a plan to test your ideas against a live audience of interested buyers. Now it’s time to market your new business, with…
Week 4: Taking Action and Getting the Word Out
The time for dreaming and planning is over. Now it’s time to move forward and finally achieve your goals. Week 4 is all about action, including…
- How (and why) to track your business activities—this old-school method might just make all the difference in your new biz
- The most important thing you must do every single day—without this, in a year’s time, you’ll still be dreaming about your business instead of running it
- The one thing that will set you apart from the competition—and ensure it’s your name on everyone’s lips
- How to effortlessly create profitable sales funnels—because no successful business survives on a single product.
- How to automate your business for more profits without working more hours—and the two things you should never automate or outsource
- When to hire help—and where to find qualified contractors you can trust to take on nearly any task
- How to create a schedule you can maintain—without suffering from new business owner burnout
- How to maintain positive energy in your business (and life)—just by following a few easy tips
- The one “tool” no successful business can afford to be without—and it’s not what you think
There Is No Perfect Time To Start A Business
There is only right now, and if you miss this opportunity, when will you allow yourself to say “yes” to your dreams? Stop setting for the status quo, and start reaching for your goals, for your business, and for your life.
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars or become the next best thing, but I can promise you this. If you do the work I’ve outlined in this course, you’ll be miles closer to your goal of running a business than you have ever been.
How much is that worth to you?
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better coaching business, simply email me for a fast, courteous refund.
Click here to register today.